Sunday, October 12, 2008

You know I'm no good

You know, sometimes you give some things up and sometimes you don't. Please tell me it's focused on the context and not only the object itself. Because I am a give up. It's something perverted about the whole thing and I am not the one in control of the situation. I have no rights to claim. I am just garbage with wings. You have made that clear, time after time.

What is left from what we used to be, is left for everyone to contemplate. I have always hated that. I have always felt like a big and black nothing, like a meaningless doll, because of that. It makes me feel dirty and that satisfies you.

Bullshitting and excuses. Do you, for real, think that you are THAT important? You take yourself too seriously, you are just like everyone else. Just another big and black nothing. You never made me come, you never completed me nor supported me the way I needed. You never satisfied me, which is why I don't feel like satisfying you now.

You could have been the one. You all could. I was deeply attached to you and it is hard letting things go. But it's a fact that you act like big and wealthy men and you really are so full of shit. So am I but I don't fucking deny it. Also add that I ain't no brain f*cker.

It hurts to know I am no good.

No comments: