Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Burn all sheets

I’m watching you flirting with that blonde girl with her hands all over you. She’s giving me that disgusted look as she’d noticed you watching me in secret all night. As you leave the place together, laughing and kissing, I hide between suits and finish my drink. I wanted to have a chat with you, so my friends left earlier. But she was just too much, lickin’ your neck and kept you occupied just to be sure. I wouldn’t do that, I wouldn’t need to. I would set you free, letting you talk about memories with ol’ laddies, still knowing we would meet up afterwards doin’ our beautiful thing together and I know you are fully aware of that. I get my coat and hurry myself out of here. I move fast across the street, passing people I know but they don’t know me. “Nice to see you, but I’m in a hurry” I say as my steps are getting faster and faster knowing I have to run to protect myself. Out of sight, I start to run and my long black coat’s shadow follows the wet cobblestone street. I don’t want to but I panic and stop at the pavement, putting my hands and my head against the brick wall and my tears are running wild. Someone passes and asks me if I want to fuck and I ask him to bugger off unless he doesn’t want a brick face. Oh for cryin’ out loud, I’m just another worthless fucking bird, so I strike the wall and continue my walk to a safer place. Reached my friend’s flat and I share a cigarette with her while also sharing my thoughts. All he wants is her moaning and sighing, telling him how good he is while he penetrates her false vagina, darling can I sleep at your couch? She tells me her boyfriend’s away and that I can sleep next to her and if I want to, she can even hold me. I need a friend, I need nearness. I need you but you don’t need me. You need confirmation. I will always watch you leave places with your girls. I kiss my friend on her hand, pick up some serotonin and fall asleep. My tears for her vagina, I hope you’re satisfied love.

No comments: